Asserting yourself in presentations and meetings
Do you want your thoughts and ideas to be taken seriously? Does the notion of speaking in public make you sweat? Do you tend to spend all of your preparation time thinking about your content and no time preparing your presentation delivery? Would you like to learn how to enhance your non-verbal communication skills to influence others? Then Showing Up & Speaking With Confidence is for you!
This inspiring and interactive workshop will teach you how to use your body and voice to assert yourself in meetings, conversations, and presentations. In a small and supportive group of max. 6 people, you will practice:
- Getting and keeping your audience’s attention.
- Radiating confidence and power through your body language.
- Making yourself heard and remembered.
- Using productive gestures to reinforce what you say.
- Connecting with and engaging your audience.
- Speaking assertively to influence others.
- Preparing your mind and harnessing nervous energy.
- Opening and closing with impact.
This day is completely built around exercises. You will also be able to practice your own real presentation in front of the group. Feedback from your peers, the trainer and the video camera will help monitor your progress during the day.
When: September 8, at 09:00-17:00
Language: English (this workshop also exists in French)
Price: CHF 395 for individuals; CHF 555 for corporate-sponsored participants. The price includes refreshments, coffee and workbook.
Register: E-mail or call 079 815 76 84